What do I need to know when visiting the Library? Last Updated: Nov 17, 2021 Views: 1555
When visiting the library make sure you bring:
- your University card. You will not be able to enter the library building without swiping your card
- a face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in libraries, unless you have an exemption
- your phone. We recommend you bring your phone so you can chat live to Library staff working from home if you need advice, as well as checking in and out if you are using bookable study spaces.
- bottled and lidded drinks only as no food is allowed in the building.
When in the building remember that you must:
- observe social distancing requirements, maintain a distance of 2m from other library users
- wear a face covering at all times when in the library (unless exempt)
- follow the one-way system in the building
- wash your hands frequently and sanitise study spaces before and after use.
Please check our Opening Hours page .
- Borrowing and renewing
- Contact and enquiries
- Contact the Library
- External users
- Finding resources
- Fines and charges
- General, Institution
- Library account
- Library building
- Library Opening Hours
- News and Updates
- Open Access
- Policies and regulations